Olive Corn Salad
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years. My grandmother would always ask me to make it for our family picnic.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs and olives. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and seasonings. Stir into corn mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 254 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Olive Corn Salad in Country Extra November 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.