Olive Corn Salad
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years. My grandmother would always ask me to make it for our family picnic.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, eggs and olives. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and seasonings. Stir into corn mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.