Olive Chicken Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 pounds deli smoked chicken
- Salsa or picante sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in chilies, olives, pimientos, garlic powder, chili powder and pepper sauce.
- Spread on one side of each tortilla; top with chicken and roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with salsa if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 338 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 1078mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 5, 2010
This is one of my family's favorite receipes! I have been making this one for years.
Oct 15, 2010
So easy to make & sooo delicious!!! Instead of smoked chicken, i used regular deli turkey. Will definatly make again!! YUMMY!!!
Jun 8, 2010
I made these for a lighter supper one evening, and they were very good. I used regular deli chicken in place of smoked chicken. I didn't serve with the picante sauce either. A good recipe.