Olive Cheese Nuggets
More than 20 years ago, I tired these olive-stuffed treats for a holiday party. Friends are still asking me to bring them to get-togethers.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 211 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Olive Cheese Nuggets in Country Woman Christmas 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.