Olive & Cheese Appetizers
These pizza-like appetizers are sure to appeal to all people at your party. Prepare the olive mixture in advance. When ready to serve, spread on bread slices and bake.—Germaine Stank, Pound, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 10 min.
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the olives, cheeses, onions, mayonnaise and chili powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Spread over bread slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 62 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.