Olive and Red Pepper Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 15 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the red pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Drain linguine; add to the skillet. Stir in the olives and butter; heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 158 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Olive and Red Pepper Linguine
"This stuff is a favorite in our house! Wonderful recipe, thank you!"