- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 16 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Top each bread slice with 1 tablespoon olive mixture. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews forOlive & Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
"This is an excellent recipe and one that is definitely a keeper. It's delicious and so very easy to make."
"Delicious! I've made this several times for parties and the platter is always empty within minutes. easy to prepare."