- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- Press cookie dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Decorate with blueberries and strawberries to resemble a flag. Cut a small hole in a corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Insert star tip #16. Fill with reserved cream cheese mixture. Beginning in one corner, pipe stars in the spaces between the blueberries. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forOld Glory Dessert
"Wonderful & very easy...my little guy & myself made it for memorial day! It's gone! Very tasty."
"I've served this several times & it is always a big hit!"
"I BELONG TO WEIGHT WATCHERS AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME RECIPES WRITEN W/ THE WEIGHT WATCHER POINTS PROGRAM & I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE THAT TOO.THANK YOU, [email protected]"