- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks. Add potatoes, cheese, onion and red pepper. In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into potato mixture. Add salt and pepper.
- Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
1 each: 137 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.