Oatmeal Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) M&M's minis, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 1 cup M&M's.
- 2. Press onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Sprinkle with nuts, coconut and remaining M&M's; press lightly into dough. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 361 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Oatmeal Cookie Pizza
"I have used this recipe time and again! It has been a great recipe to use and I thank you for publishing it! I's especially great for youth get-togethers or for a birthday treat! I've prepared this pizza for my 4 youngest nephews and they all have really enjoyed it! Dawn E. Lowenstein"