Oat Cinnamon Rolls
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in cranberries and butter; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with oat mixture. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal seam. Cut into 9 rolls. Place rolls, cut side up, in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Brush with marmalade. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 328 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 358mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Sep 24, 2013
awesome fall desert.But I also add fresh orange sezt into the top awesome............Happycookdiva
May 1, 2011
Yummy! Loved using frozen bread dough -- convenient but still tastes like the real thing and not that expensive. The oatmeal and marmalade makes these rolls different from the usual.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.