Oat Blueberry Waffles Recipe
"My husband craves waffles for breakfast on weekends," relates Nancy Zimmerman from Cape May Court House, New Jersey. "This hearty berry version is one of his favorites. It's one of mine, too, since it starts with convenient buttermilk pancake mix."
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries*
- 1. In a bowl, combine the pancake mix, oats and sugar. Whisk the milk, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in berries. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's direction. Yield: 6-8 waffles.
2 each: 214 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Oat Blueberry Waffles
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC