O’Hara’s Tartar Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 quarts
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Mar 20, 2013
Way too sweet. Sweet pickle relish is not the thing to use.
Sep 15, 2010
this is really good. i didn't have dry mustard or add salt or pepper to it. It is really good.
May 25, 2009
This is a very good tartar sauce. I first made it when I discovered I was out of store-bought but didn't want to make a special trip to the store. I may never buy store bought again.