Nutty White Fudge Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Beat in melted chocolate. Add vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into a buttered 8-in. square pan. Chill for 4-5 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pound.
1 piece: 34 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Nutty White Fudge
"I loved the candy, but I Also ADDED Red Cherries.My Family Loved It."
"This is a very easy - and GREAT tasting fudge - It is now part of my listings for all-time favorite recipes!"