Nutty White Fudge
"Years ago, a friend gave me a batch of this soft fudge that's full of walnuts," relates Martha Bogg of Jackson, Kentucky. "It's great for bake sales or any time you need to satisfy a sweet tooth."
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 1 pound
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually add sugar. Beat in melted chocolate. Add vanilla and salt; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Spread into a buttered 8-in. square pan. Chill for 4-5 hours before cutting. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 34 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Nutty White Fudge in Quick Cooking January/February 2001
Oct 23, 2009
I loved the candy, but I Also ADDED Red Cherries.My Family Loved It.
Oct 19, 2009
This is a very easy - and GREAT tasting fudge - It is now part of my listings for all-time favorite recipes!