Nutty Tuna Sandwiches
"Here's a fresh-tasting sandwich that'll spark up a lunch," notes Cheryl Miller of Fort Collins, Colorado.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6-1/8 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, egg, onion, peanuts,dressing and lemon juice. Line each pita half with a lettuce leaf; stuff with tuna mixture.