Nutty Slow-Cooker Snack Mix
My three teenage boys inhale snacks! This easy recipe makes a big batch that keeps them snacking happily for the day—and I appreciate that the nutrient-dense nuts add a little protein. —Jennifer Fisher, Austin, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Combine Cheerios, nuts and crackers in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Whisk together butter, Worcestershire sauce and Greek seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook, covered, on high 1 hour, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cook until crisp, 30-45 minutes longer, stirring frequently. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 337 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as “So Nutty” Slow Cooker Snack Mix Recipe in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.