Nutty Slow-Cooker Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups mixed nuts
- 2 cups Goldfish cheddar crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Combine Cheerios, nuts and crackers in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Whisk together butter, Worcestershire sauce and Greek seasoning. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Cook, covered, on high 1 hour, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; cook until crisp, 30-45 minutes longer, stirring frequently. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 337 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 399mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 3, 2019
Did not care for this at all. It had a very strange, disagreeable taste. Greek seasoning is delicious on the right food, but it did nothing good for Cheerios and cheddar cheese flavored Goldfish. And even though I stirred the mix frequently, as directed, the cashews in my mixed nuts burned to a crisp, as did many of the Cheerios. Definitely purging this from my Pinterest account. Disappointing as I am visiting my kids in college this weekend and wanted to bring this, but it is going into the trash instead.