Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with cranberries and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into nine slices.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the butter, maple syrup and remaining brown sugar; spread onto the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans. Place rolls, cut sides down, over pecans.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 9 buns.
1 bun: 237 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Nutty Cranberry Sticky Buns
"These were delicious without being overly sweet. They worked great with the reduced fat crescent rolls."
"These are sooooo good and easy to make.love them!"
"Can't wait to try these on the kids!"
"quick and tasty."