Nutty Cookies & Cream Dessert
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup. Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream. Layer with peanuts, ice cream toppings and whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 559 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 409mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Apr 16, 2017
Have been making this for years, with a couple of changes. Can cut calories by eliminating the melted butter. Just press the crushed cookies into the pan. Top with any flavour of ice cream, with nuts being optional. Great dessert for a crowd.
Aug 23, 2012
This was amazing!!! Reminds me of a frozen Ice cream snicker bar.
May 8, 2011
Excellent dish, easy to make but expensive to make.
Feb 1, 2011
Big hit. Tastes like DQ Peanut Buster Parfait.
Jun 23, 2010
couldn't believe how many people asked me for the recipe for this, easy, makes a large amount of dessert and tasty! Kudos!
May 6, 2010
i've made this dessert several times and it's always a big hit. one of the most requested by my coworkers
Sep 17, 2009
My son-in-law went crazy for this recipe! He said it was the best ever and would I make it for his birthday? Of course I will, because I'll get to eat it again also :-)
Jul 23, 2009
Made this recipe. Easy to make and Delicious. Daughter In Law stated that this was the best dessert I ever made.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.