Nutty Citrus Candy
A friend shared the recipe for these refreshing tangy-sweet goodies. Whenever I need a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, I roll them out by the dozens.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, wafer crumbs, juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls, then roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 53 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Nutty Citrus Candy in Country Woman Christmas 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.