- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1-1/4 cups chopped almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the chocolate, wafer crumbs and strawberry preserves. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in almonds. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forNutty Chocolate Truffles
"I made this recipe for the holidays & the truffles were really delicious! I gave them to friends who enjoyed these scrumptious candies! They're so easy to prepare! Dawn Lowenstein"