- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (16 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt candy coating and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.
Reviews forNutty Chocolate Peanut Clusters
"They are pretty good but I think next time I will use choc almond bark instead of vanilla. Toned down the choc taste a little too much in my opinion."