Nutty Chocolate Nuggets Recipe
My family can't get enough of these chewy, chocolaty drop cookies. They're so quick and easy to fix that I can whip up several batches even during the busy holiday season.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture. Stir in the nuts.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Nutty Chocolate Nuggets
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC