Nutty Chocolate Nuggets
My family can't get enough of these chewy, chocolaty drop cookies. They're so quick and easy to fix that I can whip up several batches even during the busy holiday season.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
MakesAbout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to chocolate mixture. Stir in the nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.