Nutty Chocolate Marshmallow Puffs
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 40 large marshmallows
- 4 cups coarsely chopped pecans (about 1 pound)
- In a heavy saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and marshmallow creme just until melted; stir until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- With tongs, immediately dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Quickly roll in pecans. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets (Reheat chocolate mixture if necessary for easier coating.)
- Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 208 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 8, 2012
Great for the Holidays.
Mar 22, 2011
While a bit time consuming to dip and roll in nuts, this was the fastest truffle to disappear during the holiday season! Perhaps because they seem so light and fluffy after a heavy holiday dinner...Definately a family favorite.