Nutty Cheese Crock
This cheesy cracker spread comes from Carol Huebner, whose appetizing recipe appears in a family cookbook shared by Linda Skiles of Lyons, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; beat on medium until blended. Serve on crackers. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 156 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 346mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Nutty Cheese Crock in Country Woman July/August 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.