This cheesy cracker spread comes from Carol Huebner, whose appetizing recipe appears in a family cookbook shared by Linda Skiles of Lyons, Wisconsin.
Recommended: Slow Cooker Recipe-a-Day for September
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; beat on medium until blended. Serve on crackers. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Nutty Cheese Crock in Country Woman July/August 1997, p43