VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- Oil for frying
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- DILL SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sesame seeds and salt. Combine the egg and water; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°.
- Dip chicken into batter. Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels; keep warm. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with chicken nuggets. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Nuggets with Dill Sauce in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p 19