Norwegian Parsley Potatoes Recipe
I love to use parsley in many dishes, and it suits the fresh taste of small red potatoes well. Even though they're easy to prepare, they look fancy and go great with baked ham. —Eunice Stoen, Decorah, Iowa
- 2 pounds small red new potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly. With a sharp knife, remove one narrow strip of skin around the middle of each potato. In a large skillet, melt butter; add parsley and marjoram. Add the potatoes and stir gently until coated and heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 183 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Norwegian Parsley Potatoes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC