Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- 1. Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole. Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 258 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 916mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
"My family loved this dish. I added about 10 ounces of beef broth to it and served it over homemade mashed potatoes."