Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
This recipe is so simple but your family will love it.—May Nevenschwander, Dalton, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole. Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 258 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 916mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Originally published as Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce in Country Woman May/June 1993