VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooked egg noodles
- Crumble uncooked ground beef into a large Dutch oven or casserole. Combine soups; pour over beef. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until the beef is not longer pink. Serve over noodles. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Noodles with Creamy Meat Sauce in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews forNoodles with Creamy Meat Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 24, 2012
"My family loved this dish. I added about 10 ounces of beef broth to it and served it over homemade mashed potatoes."