Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 297 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2018
I have been making this easy side dish for many years. Perfect amount for two and goes great with chicken and other meats.
Nov 23, 2015
Very nice. Lovely flavour and easy to prepare. Used the sour cream with parsley. Liked by all the family. Tripled recipe to feed the 3 of us. Thanks for a great recipe. Will be a regular for us.
Nov 14, 2010
Very easy and so good!