Noodles Romanoff for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine the sour cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, seasoning blend, garlic powder and pepper.
- Drain noodles; return to pan. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat; heat through. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 389 calories, 24g fat (16g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 194mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 21, 2017
My husband liked this, I thought it was just ok. I thought the sour cream taste was very overwhelming. And despite putting in the spices, I found it to be bland. I think next time I'll use salted butter, that might help bring out the flavor of the garlic and herb seasoning. This was exactly the perfect amount for the two of us. I added in some corn (to get a vegetable into the meal) and I think the crispness and sweetness of the corn added to the flavor. I may make this again if I have leftover sour cream I need to use, but I need to tweak it.