Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 237 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Jul 16, 2015
It would be better to flip over to cook the top of crust lightly browned, about 5 minutes as well, so that it won't fall apart. Taste very good tho.
Sep 22, 2013
YUMMY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!! Young to old in my house LOVED it! Thanks for sharing it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.