Noodle Pepperoni Pizza
"My family would eat wedges of this great-tasting skillet dinner without any complaint several nights a week," reports Gayle Lizotte of Merrimack, New Hampshire. "I love it because it's inexpensive and can be made in a snap."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- Discard seasoning packets from noodles or save for another use. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oil in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Press noodles into skillet, evenly covering the bottom of pan. Cook until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Pour spaghetti sauce over the crust. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni. Broil 4 to 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 237 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 588mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Noodle Pepperoni Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 1999
Jul 16, 2015
It would be better to flip over to cook the top of crust lightly browned, about 5 minutes as well, so that it won't fall apart. Taste very good tho.
Sep 22, 2013
YUMMY SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!! Young to old in my house LOVED it! Thanks for sharing it!