- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil to 375° in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer. Fry bow ties, a few at a time, for 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a resealable plastic bag; add warm bow ties and shake to coat. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forNoodle Nibblers
"I always like to make different types of appetizers and saw this recipe. When I make things for the first time I take them down to the VFW to taste the results. These were gone in no time flat. I doubled the recipe to make sure I had enough, should have made even more. Everyone loved them. Thanks. I will definitely make them again."