- 1/2 cup pumpernickel bread crumbs
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Assorted crackers
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-in. springform pan. Sprinkle bread crumbs into pan, coating bottom and sides; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the cream and pepper. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in salmon and onions.
- Wrap a double thickness of heavy-duty foil around bottom of prepared pan. Pour salmon mixture into pan. Place in a large baking pan. Fill larger pan with hot water to a depth of 1-1/2 in. Bake at 325° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour (cheesecake may crack while cooling). Refrigerate overnight. Remove foil and sides of pan. Serve cheesecake with crackers. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forNoel Salmon Cheesecake
"Took this to a party and everyone loved it. Prep time was closer to 30 minutes but worth it."