Noel Ice Cream Cups Recipe
Each year, our family enjoys a dessert that's much more fun than the typical pies and cakes. With refreshing ice cream chock-full of holiday ingredients like nuts, cherries and candies, these treats are a delightful end to a perfect meal. -Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- 2. Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 189 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Noel Ice Cream Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC