Noel Ice Cream Cups
Each year, our family enjoys a dessert that's much more fun than the typical pies and cakes. With refreshing ice cream chock-full of holiday ingredients like nuts, cherries and candies, these treats are a delightful end to a perfect meal. -Dorothy Anderson, Ottawa, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons each chopped red and green maraschino cherries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Additional milk chocolate M&M's, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pecans, cherries and extracts. Fold in M&M's.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups and freeze for at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped M&M's.