No-Fuss Peach Melba Dessert Recipe
- 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 2 canned peach halves in syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla or peach ice cream
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, warmed
- 2 teaspoons chopped nuts
- 1. Place cakes on dessert plates. Drain peaches, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup; spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons syrup over each cake.
- 2. Place peach halves hollow sides up on cakes. Top with ice cream. Drizzle with jam and sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 237 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for No-Fuss Peach Melba Dessert
"easy to put together on short notice and always have ingredients on hand. I keep sponge in my freezer for just such a time."