No-Fuss Peach Melba Dessert
I like to put together this no-fuss dessert while the after-dinner coffee is perking.—Kathryn Awe, International Falls, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 2 canned peach halves in syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla or peach ice cream
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, warmed
- 2 teaspoons chopped nuts
- Place cakes on dessert plates. Drain peaches, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup; spoon 1-1/2 teaspoons syrup over each cake.
- Place peach halves hollow sides up on cakes. Top with ice cream. Drizzle with jam and sprinkle with nuts.