No-Fuss Chicken Recipe
This recipe could hardly be simpler to prepare. The chicken gets a wonderful tangy taste, and no one will know you used convenient ingredients like a bottle of salad dressing and onion soup mix...unless you tell them. —Marilyn Dick, Centralia, Missouri
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Russian or Catalina salad dressing
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 envelopes onion soup mix
- 16 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix. Place chicken in two ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes; top with dressing mixture. Cover and bake 20 minutes; baste. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 275 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for No-Fuss Chicken
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2010
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC