- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M's minis
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and greased the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt. Melt remaining butter; add milk and vanilla. Stir into sugar mixture until blended; whisk until smooth. Stir in M&M's. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews forNo-Fail Fudge
"This is easy, fast recipe. The taste and texture hits the spot and cures the craving.I like that it is no cooking required, just melting of butter."
"Don't know if I did it wrong or what but it never set up, after 5 hours in fridge it still isn't set. I measured everything exactly, buttered the foil, mixed in the right order, it's basically a more difficult icing recipe. Never making it again."
"I was wondering if the fudge i supposed to turn out softer than normal,mine did. I was wondering if there is any way to fix it? (tastes awesome though)"
"very easy to make and so good!! i omitted the candy pieces and instead sprinkled the top with crushed peppermint candies. will make again!"