No-Crust Cheese Quiche
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Beat on low speed for 3 minutes or until blended. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese; lightly press down into batter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 353 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 181mg cholesterol, 556mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Feb 4, 2016
Everyone loved it. This is a quick and delicious meal.
Feb 4, 2011
Very tasty. I used non-fat milk, 1/4 Cup of butter and low fat cheese to cut down on the fat grams. Everyone loved it. And it's so easy to prepare! This is a keeper.
Jun 24, 2009
This is very buttery tasting. Husband was disappointed when it was all gone. :) I plan to make this again in the future.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.