- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- Baby carrots, celery ribs and crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers.
1/4 cup: 236 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.