No-Bake Strawberries & Cream Pie
For a lighter no-bake dessert to serve a crowd, turn to these cool strawberry pies. They take just minutes to prepare so they're a great make-ahead option if you're expecting company. ——Katie Houseman, Byron Center, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches each)
- In a large bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved. Stir in sugar and vanilla; cool.
- Whisk in yogurt and sour cream. Fold in whipped topping. Stir in 2 cups strawberries. Pour into crusts. Refrigerate until set. Top with remaining strawberries.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 210 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Originally published as Heavenly Berry Pie in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.