This is an easy treat to add to your Christmas cookie lineup. The snowballs freeze well in an airtight container so you can pull them out whenever you have company or just crave something sweet. —Jean Bevilacqua, Rhododendron, Oregon
Recommended: Top 10 Christmas Candy Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages (11 ounces each) vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped salted peanuts
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and cream until blended. Gradually stir in wafers and peanuts.
- Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Reroll balls in confectioners' sugar; refrigerate 2 hours. Store between pieces of waxed paper in airtight container in the refrigerator. If desired, reroll in confectioner's sugar before serving. Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Peanut Butter Snowballs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p44