- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews forNo Bake Peanut Butter Pie
"This is the classic peanut butter pie! The pie freezes nicely and I often double the recipe saving one for later. Just before serving, the pie can be dressed up with chocolate syrup, peanut butter candies or shaved chocolate. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home magazine I love working with easy to find ingredients that can be put together quickly."