No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 38 butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- 1. Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until set. Yield: 19 cookies.
1 each: 103 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
"Perfect for any occasion! Choose different seasonal colors sprinkles. Fun project for kids but we don't dip the full cookie- leaving half exposed to be able to pickup and eat without gripping chocolate. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I love recipes that can easily be adapted to any occasion and can create fun environment for kids in the kitchen!"