- 3 tablespoons peanut butter*
- 38 butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces chocolate candy coating
- colored sprinkles, optional
- Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich. In a saucepan over low heat, melt candy coating; dip cookies. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until set. Yield: 19 cookies.
Reviews forNo Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
"Perfect for any occasion! Choose different seasonal colors sprinkles. Fun project for kids but we don't dip the full cookie- leaving half exposed to be able to pickup and eat without gripping chocolate. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I love recipes that can easily be adapted to any occasion and can create fun environment for kids in the kitchen!"