No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 38 butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons jam or jelly
- 6 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- Spread peanut butter on the bottoms of half of the crackers. Spread jam on the bottoms of remaining crackers; place, jam side down, over peanut butter crackers, forming a sandwich.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Top with colored sprinkles if desired; let stand until set.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 103 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 6, 2017
Perfect for any occasion! Choose different seasonal colors sprinkles. Fun project for kids but we don't dip the full cookie- leaving half exposed to be able to pickup and eat without gripping chocolate. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I love recipes that can easily be adapted to any occasion and can create fun environment for kids in the kitchen!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.